March brought some funny things to our house. There was a lot of dancing in the living room, climbing into places we don't belong, family movie time, play time, a trip to Wheeler Farm and biking in the abnormally warm weather! Robbie and I also snuck in a date to the Hunger Games (thanks to the awesome babysitters aka Uncle Jon and Uncle Ty)!
February was full of love with Valentine's Day, a family trip to the reunion in Bear Lake over presidents and yet another date night...in the form of Robbie's work even where we attended the Jazz Game in a Sky Box...so fun!
(anybody know why I can't turn this picture, it's the other way in my files I downloaded from?)
January was a busy month, I think two pictures were taken. I'm pretty bad at that! We had our first long drive with Molly, when we drove to Boise for my cousin Audri's wedding reception. The girls were awesome and I was pleasantly surprised. McKinley kept saying that Audri looked like a princess. We also had our annual outing to the Ute Gymnastics meet and sat way up at the top!December came and went in a flurry of busy-ness... lights, parties...reindeer...elves...birthday's...date night...it was a great month, here are some highlights from December:
Robbie's Birthday-again no pics, but I assure you, it was epic!
Christmas
Seriously, why is it doing this to my pictures?
Funny Christmas memory - 1. McKinley laying her head on the table in defeat and desperation, crying because breakfast looked "disguding" . It was a breakfast casserole I made in the crock pot the night before, because church was so early and I still wanted to eat something our of the norm for Christmas breakfast.
2. Being locked out of the house before opening our presents...and Robbie breaking in 3. Me injuring Robbie with the box from my present because I was so stoked about what was inside!
3 comments:
I like your title :) I'm surprised you didn't mention your house hunt! That must have been a huge time consumer this year! Still can't wait to see pics of the new place. Moving day is coming so soon!
I'm laughing at MK's response to your Christmas breakfast. Looking forward to seeing your new house!
Glad you blogged again! Sounds like you have had a few very busy months! Both girls are just growing fast and get cuter daily!
Post a Comment