April 02, 2011

Haircut

McKinley got her haircut this weekend and it's just too cute not to post a picture!


Also, I've been working to get her room finished just the way I wanted and I think I finally did (well almost finished). Oh yes, and no, I did not clean her room before I took the pictures, so you get to see it just the way it always is!





6 comments:

Allison said...

Her haircut is so cute! I think she looks a lot like you in that picture. And I love how her room turned out!!! Great job!

Anna said...

SO CUTE - both the sweet haircut and the adorable room! She really does look so grown up!

And seeing that cute room really makes me want to do something fun with Ruby's room.

Leslie said...

LOVE her hair cut and her finished room it looks so great! Give your girls a big hug from me until I get to see them!

Luke and Kellie said...

I love both her haircut and the room, so cute!

Drew and Alicia said...

Love the room!!

ingrid said...

how cute is that room! Love it and the big girl haircut. We're just fans of haircuts I guess!!